Bearded Dragon Care
If you are considering buying a bearded dragon for a pet, you will probably be very happy with your choice. But before you go ahead, you’ll want to find out as much information as you can about these sweet and gentle-natured creatures. To help you get started, here are a few things to help you with your bearded dragon care.
Bearded dragons can make a great addition to your family – they are inexpensive, require limited care, and don’t get too big. Being natives of Australia, their natural habitat is dry and rocky. So, when you are setting up a home for your pet lizard, this is the type of environment you will need to simulate. Their diet should consist of both plants and insects.
Bearded Dragon Care – Signs to watch for
Here are some of the signs that you should watch for when it comes to caring for your pet:
- eating very little or not at all
- listless, not moving about much
- trouble opening its eyes
- tired all day, not alert
- frantic when it’s being held
Although bearded dragon care is not easy, it can be very rewarding. Knowing how to communicate with your pet is essential if you want to know exactly what it wants.
Bearded Dragon Care – More information
To give your pet all the requirements it will need to live a healthy, happy life, you will greatly benefit from reading an eBook called, Bearded Dragon Secret Manual. Here are just a few of the topics that are covered in this comprehensive guide:
- The 2 main varieties of bearded dragons… and which one you should choose for easier care (Most people who don’t know better choose the other species for the wrong reason!)
- Whether you should get a baby, or an adult bearded dragon
- whether you should get a male, or a female bearded dragon (this decision will affect how you care for it later on)
- 9 signs of a healthy, growing bearded dragon (never buy a bearded dragon who does not meet all of these 9 important signs!)
- One deadly mistake most new pet owners make, when bringing their bearded dragons home for the first time (resulting in their death!)
- How you should look at your bearded dragon during its 1st week in your home (ignoring this will mean a very stressful relationship later on…)
There are things you should know about bearded dragon care so that you can prevent any mishaps and give your pet a good chance to adapt to his new surroundings right away. Learn all you need to know from an expert who has had years of experience raising these gentle creatures.
With the purchase of this eBook, these are the things you will learn:
- You never have to pay full price for bearded dragon pet food.
- You never have to pay full price for bearded dragon equipment, such as cages & enclosures, linings and substrates (learn how to make these yourself for a few dollars using commonly available household items).
- You never have to pay full price for owning a bearded dragon (find out where to get a healthy one for a great discount… or even for FREE!).
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, there is a full unconditional, money-back guarantee! You can buy it and try it out for 60 days and if you don’t think the techniques work for you, then your money will be refunded.
If you own or are planning to own a one of these pets, this eBook about bearded dragon care will be well worth the small investment. By reading all the information written by someone who knows everything about them, you will learn all the tips and tricks right from the start. Download your copy of the Bearded Dragon Secret Manual today, you won’t regret it and will have nothing to lose.