Bearded Dragon Facts
If you are interested in owning a lizard as a pet, you may want to check out a few bearded dragon facts before you decide which type of lizard is best for you. These gentle creatures make great pets for both new and more advanced reptile enthusiasts. They are also a good choice for children because of their docile nature.
Bearded dragon lizards come from dry, rocky areas of Australia. They have triangular heads and pointed ridges on the sides of their bodies. They grow anywhere from 13 to 24 inches in length, including the tail. Their ‘beard’ is comprised of spiny scales and it is inflated when used to show aggression and when mating.
The best bearded dragon facts
For your pet to live a long, healthy life, you will need to find some detailed bearded dragon facts. An eBook called the Bearded Dragon Secret Manual is an informative guide which covers every topic you will need to know about these gentle creatures.
By reading this eBook, you will find some very unique bearded dragon facts that will enable you to give your pet all the requirements it needs to live a full and happy life. Here are just a few of the things you will learn by reading this comprehensive handbook:
- how to read your pet`s eye movements
- signs of healthy bearded dragons (do not buy one unless it shows all of these signs)
- signs of unhealthy bearded dragons (never buy one that has one of these signs)
- whether you should get an adult or a baby
- whether you should get more than one
- what you should do in the first week of ownership (this will shock you!)
- one deadly mistake to avoid when bringing home your first bearded dragon
- the best diet for your pet
- how to handle your pet without risk of injury
Learn all you need to know from an expert with many years of experience raising these gentle creatures. With the knowledge you acquire from the Bearded Dragon Secret Manual, you will make sure that your bearded dragon lizards will adjust to their new surroundings right away so as to prevent undue stress.
The more bearded dragon facts you know before you bring one home, the better chance your pet will have to stay healthy right from the start. When you purchase this guide, you will find out:
- which 17 items you should purchase before bringing your bearded dragon home
- how to design your bearded dragons cage, where to position it, and where not to!
- a cheap trick to make bearded dragons feel safe and secure
- how to take the guesswork out of determining the size of habitat
- ways to save money when buying equipment for bearded dragons
- important facts about fluorescent light bulbs
- the best kind of thermometer to use (it`s also the cheapest)
- the best and worst substrate to use
- which plants are deadly to bearded dragons
As you can see, the Bearded Dragon Secret Manual is full of essential bearded dragon facts – it will guide you in the right direction when it comes to caring for your pet. You will learn all the tips and tricks you need to know right from the start. Download your copy today. Click here to get your copy the Bearded Dragon Secret Manual.