Plans for a Chicken Coop
Following plans for a chicken coop is not as difficult as you may think. Building your own chicken house can be a very satisfying experience. You can save a lot of money by doing it yourself and you will be able to make the perfect design suited to your needs and environment.
For easy-to-build plans for a chicken coop that even a beginner can follow, your best source is called Building a Chicken Coop. It comes in a downloadable format and takes all the guesswork out of designing your own plans for a chicken house.
These plans for a chicken coop have been created by someone who has had many years experience in the poultry industry and knows all the necessary requirements for backyard chicken coops. You can build it in any size, even on a limited budget.
Here is what you get when you use the plans from Building a Chicken Coop:
- step-by-step, easy to follow instructions
- list of simple tools required
- savings of hundreds of dollars compared to pre-built coops
There is a lot of information that is required before attempting to build a backyard chicken coop. Finding out all you can beforehand will help avoid a lot of frustration. The plans in Building a Chicken Coop contain very thorough, easy to follow, scaled instructions. Whether you need plans for a large double storey coop, a medium sized hen house, or just a small portable one, it has them all.
These plans for a chicken coop include many different styles and gives tips on all aspects of hen houses. Check out some of the details below:
- 6 important things that you need before you start
- expert tips on walls, floors, roofs, windows, doors, nesting boxes, and perches
- how to simplify your project and choose the best materials
- the best breed for your climate, available space, and best egg production
- designing a coop that keeps your chickens warm
- details on building a nesting box out of every-day materials
Not only do you get specific plans, but Building a Chicken Coop also comes with much more information about raising chickens including:
- the chores you need to do for happy, healthy, chickens
- tips on protecting your chickens from predators
- harmful foods to avoid
- health tips
- and much more information about plans for chicken coop
Click on the link below to get the plans and all the other information you’ll need to start building your chicken coop.